Version 1.4.8 (11/25/2019)
- Only allow one AdInMoManager to exist in the scene. Duplicates are auto-destroyed.
Version 1.4.7 (11/11/2019)
- Properly handle AdInMoTextures getting destroyed.
Version 1.4.6 (10/9/2019)
- Fixed frame rate hitches during Sprite. Create() at a app load time or when a texture cycles for the first time.
Version 1.4.5 (10/5/2019)
- Corrected screen space computation for Canvases with Render Mode set to Screen Space – Camera and a Render Camera specified.
- Fixed order of vertices when drawing Debug Size Threshold on Quads.
Version 1.4.4 (9/26/2019)
- Fixed an internal reporting-only bug.
Version 1.4.3 (9/19/2019)
- Fixed a bug where AdInMoManager.IsFilled() could return false when it should actually have returned true
Version 1.4.2 (9/8/2019)
- Fixed an issue introduced in 1.4 that caused the AdInMo plugin to silently fail in some IL2CPP builds.
- There is now an included file Scripts/AdInMoCompatibility.cs to keep backward compatible reflected functions from getting dead-stripped in IL2CPP.
Version 1.4.1 (9/4/2019)
- Removed checkbox from AdInMoManager that if unchecked could reduce revenue
Version 1.4 (8/22/2019)
- If the server connection fails at app startup because it was choked out by other services, a retry will be attempted 5 seconds later.
- Added AdInMoManager.Pause() and AdInMoManager.Resume() to temporary all AdInMo processing and network traffic.
- To maximize your revenue, ads now cycle automatically every several seconds rather than waiting for you to all AdInMo.CycleTextures().
- Added AdInMoManager.IsFilled() which will return false in the rare case that no ads were filled.
- Added a camera override to each AdInMoTexture in case they are drawn with a different camera from your main scene.
Version 1.3.4 (7/8/2019)
- Removed unnecessary Asset Store folder from package.
Version 1.3.3 (7/6/2019)
- Fixed a crash in AdInMoSender.GetServerConfig() if too many other web services are running from a game and AdInMo gets starved out.
- Fixed EncodeToPNG error occurring in certain version of Unity.
- Fixed other minor backward compatibility warnings with certain Unity versions.
- Lowest supported version is Unity now 2017.1.
- If you are still using 5.6, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a legacy SDK build.
Version 1.3.2 (5/10/2019)
- Fixed coverage computation when UI.Image is used on canvas with Canvas.renderMode.WorldSpace.
Version 1.3.1 (4/9/2019)
- Don’t show dialog with blank choices in offline mode.
Version 1.3 (3/16/2019)
- Added AdInMoManager.ShoDialog() for extra developer revenue (see documentation).
- Improved image caching to further minimize run-time download bandwidth.
- Show API out of date message in editor window.
- Some under-the-hood bug fixes.
Version 1.23.2 (1/31/2019)
- Fixed placement size computation for images with a parent Canvas set to “Screen Space — Camera” and it’s camera is not “None”.
Version 1.23.1 (1/11/2019)
- Fixed an editor only bug where the Scene camera was used for “Debug Size Threshold” rather than the game’s main camera when the Scene window was used.
Version 1.23 (1/2/2019)
- AdInMoManager checkbox added for “Debug Size Threshold.” This puts a debug border around Placements. Green means it is big enough to pay for an add. Red means it’s too small.
- AdInMoManager checkbox added for “Development Build” to avoid sending impressions during test builds that checked as “Release” through Unity.
- Compatibility confirmed with Unity 2018.3.0.
Version 1.22 (12/4/2018)
- Added checkbox to AdInMoTexture to disable rendering until the ad is ready, thus reducing the need for programming a callback.
- Strip spaces from Placement Key and Game Key to reduce cut-and-paste errors.
- Compatibility confirmed with Unity 2018.2.18.
Version 1.21 (11/16/2018)
- Unity backward compatibility support. Tested back to Unity 5.6.1f.
- Simplified AdInMoManager prefab to a single game object with a single component.
Version 1.2 (10/16/2018)
- Added public Color AdInMoTexture.GetBorderColor() to allow developers to choose matching backgrounds.
- Optimized network bandwidth.
Version 1.1 (9/11/2018)
- Added offline caching mode which allows developers to continue to earn money on impressions while the player is in airplane mode or a network connection is unavailable.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Version 1.0 (5/13/2018)
- Initial Commercial Release.